- Used in herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain
- Helps reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Used in herbal medicine to aid digestion and help relieve flatulent dyspepsia
- Each capsule contains 50 mg of turmeric extract standardized to 95% curcuminoids plus 550 mg turmeric powder
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Available in two sizes, 60 and 120 vegetarian capsules
- Raw herb calculation: 50 mg of 50:1 extract = 2500 mg of raw herb + 550 mg raw herb = 3050 mg raw herb
Turmeric Curcumin from Webber Naturals harnesses the power of nature to help fight pain associated with osteoarthritis and inflammation, and provide antioxidant activity and digestive support. This blend offers 550 mg of turmeric powder with 50 mg turmeric extract standardized to 95% curcuminoids. Curcuminoids are the primary active constituents of turmeric that are responsible for its colour, and the therapeutic effects of turmeric.
For 4,000 years, turmeric (Curcuma longa) has been used in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicines for its numerous health benefits. Curcumin, for example, is able to block more than 30 different inflammation pathways and can inhibit the production of pain-inducing compounds such as cyclooxygenase-2. It’s no surprise, then, that turmeric has long been prized as a natural way to reduce joint stiffness, swelling, and pain associated with osteoarthritis.
Turmeric also provides antioxidant protection to neutralize free radicals, and aids normal liver and gall bladder function. By supporting digestive and liver health, turmeric can help provide temporary relief from occasional indigestion or dyspepsia.
Turmeric Curcumin offers a natural way to promote a balanced inflammatory response while providing powerful antioxidant protection. It is ideal for overall health and well-being.